Picture
Recently a devastating accident happened in our locality....
In a house of "A" Block two little girls were alone and doing their studies....
But due to Power cut they were using Candles....
Which they don't know how but fell on their Bed....
Ultimately leading to a huge fire.....
The services of fire department were so pathetic  that while they were attaching the pipes, all the water from their tank fell on the road....
After several efforts the fire was stopped and Girls were redeemed....


 


Comments

preksha
07/05/2011 00:20

itni bhi koi bahut badi baat nahi thi

Reply
vishnu(rinku)
03/16/2012 00:55

do i know room no also. because i m not from korwa n will never come but my heart is there and she is too much angry to me thus i cant contact with her so i want plz inform me

Reply



Leave a Reply